We are an Evangelical Church that believes in the Bible (66 books) for our doctrines and conduct.
- We believe that God is One and yet exists in the persons of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, One is essence, in glory and power.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God who incarnated as the Son of Man through Virgin Mary, lived a perfectly sinless life and died for the atonement of our sins.
- We are a Church committed to proclaiming the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of all people, everywhere.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and nothing of our righteousness contributes to our salvation.
- We also believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit empowers a believer for a life of victory and effective service.
- We believe in the priesthood of all believers in the sense that God has distributed His gifts to believers to build up the body of Christ and bring the lost to the saving knowledge of Christ.
- We believe that though we are not saved by our good works, we are saved for every good works by which we prove that indeed we are the children of God by the transforming work of the Holy Spirit.
*(For a full treatment of the doctrines, please see ‘The doctrines of the PFC Church’) which you may request for from the "contact us" page on this site.